Thursday, March 28, 2013

30 lbs!

As of today, I have lost 30 pounds since beginning this weight loss journey. What a crazy accomplishment. I am feeling great, and have a more positive view of my body than I have had in a long time. I'm 15 lbs away from the lowest I've weighed since college. It's an exciting thing, for sure. Feeling and seeing the results is what keeps me motivated, even when I want to scarf down stuff that really isn't good for me at all. I am finally realizing that I AM WORTH IT. I am worth losing weight. Worth feeling beautiful. Worth feeling in control of this part of my life. Worth feeling happy.

So, in honor of losing 30 pounds, here are some other things that weight 30 pounds.


20 cartons of eggs
 
 
 this creepy fish
 
10 cans of Crisco

 
three Madi-dogs


almost 4 gallons of water.

So, there you have it. That is what I was carrying around on my body. Today is a new day, though. Here's to losing another 10 and getting to do a fun "things that weigh 40 pounds" post!

No comments:

Post a Comment