Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 25! Another Milestone

20 lbs. I've effectively lost a toddler off my body in the last month. That's INSANE.

I'm excited to see what the next 15 days hold. As much as I'm ready to be done with this, I'm also hoping to lost at least 10 more pounds over the next 15 days. As slow as this week has gone, I know that will be a struggle, but I'm hopeful. 30 lbs would be huge. I think I could almost fit in the dress I want to wear for Easter at 30 lbs.

I'm excited and a little nervous about this weekend. The possibility of snow means I'm heading to Cincy tonight see Liz. So, instead of just one or two meals to figure out while gone, I'm up to a full day/day and a half. I've packed some stuff up, though, and I know Liz is also losing weight, so hopefully we can keep each other healthy. I am planning on enjoying some Chipotle either tonight or tomorrow night, though. And I'm okay with that. It's relatively healthy, and I need to learn to live with this weight loss, not hide from life because of it!

So, it's going to be a good weekend. I can tell already!

I probably won't be able to blog as much, but I'll try and stick something up. I also don't know how similar Liz and I's scales are, so that could be interesting...

Love you all!

PS: Here is me, 20 lbs lighter. I did a mud run back last April. I was too heavy to wear this shirt. This is the first time I've been able to wear it. Still a long way to go, but this feels good!

(and this is also the first mirror/camera shot I've ever taken)
 

3 comments:

  1. we are twinners!!! we both hit 20lbs on the same day :) Your looking so good! See ya after the weekend cant wait to see what Monday holds for us No cheating for me well I am going to try with the super bowl I am nervious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm nervous about the super bowl, too. and nervous about being gone for the weekend. just going to do my best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 20 lbs milestone! I can't wait for mine!

    http://gettingbacktohealthyandfit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete