Sunday, February 17, 2013

Days 40 & 41: Wrapping up P2

Well, here we are. The end of P2. Today was actually my first day of P3. I ate some yummy food for lunch, and am drinking lots of water now. It seems strange to think that I am here, trying to get my brain around maintaining my weight instead of continuing to lose. I would like to lose another 25 pounds, so it's a strange place to be. I know this is an important part of my journey, but it's going to be hard. I'd like to say the next few weeks are going to be a lot of fun. But, I think they're going to be a lot more difficult than even the first 40 days were. It's going to take a lot more mental energy to stay focused and interested in this part of the program. With only a few things I'm not supposed to eat, they are the things I really want to eat: namely sweets and breads/carbs. But, I don't want to shoot myself in the foot and not be able to stabilize.

This morning was exciting, though. It was the first day people at church really noticed that I had been losing weight. It might have just been because of the outfit, but whatever it was, I will take it.

So, without further ado, here are the stats from my first round of this program.

Pounds Lost: 25.8
Inches off Waist: 7.5
Inches of Bust: 7
Inches of Arm: 1.5
Inches of Leg: 3.3
Total Inches Lost: 18.3 

All in all, I will take it, even though I was a pound short of my goal for this round. (So close, but so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment