Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 29: The Final Countdown

First of all, my apple day didn't work nearly as well as I hoped, so I had my first actual cry about this process this morning. I hate that I let my willpower go on Sunday night. I hate that I didn't just say no to the yummy foods in front of me. I'd be happier the last two days if I had done that.

But, I still have 12 days to go and I'm not ready to give up yet. I want to hit my second goal on this round so that I feel like I've made some good steps forward. I want to be at a certain weight before I transition into stage 3. It's going to be hard, but I can do it. If I lose another 7-8 lbs, I will be a happy girl.

Then, it's mentally getting ready for not losing this fast any more. I've loved the kick start. And thinking that it will take me another 6 months to get where I ultimately want to be makes me angry - at myself, at diets, at slow weight loss. But, I really want to get there. As helpful as this has been, I don't think I can do another round of this. I'm still not sure it's good for my body in the long run, quite frankly.

I'm 100% on program today. Hopefully tomorrow will show a huge loss on the scale. Or at least enough that I don't feel like this isn't worth it any more and am tempted to give up, like I was this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment