Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 11: a loss is a loss, right?

I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. I stepped on the scale this morning and it was only .2 down from yesterday. .2 That's nothing. That's a glass of water. That's...frustrating, to say the least. I used to say in weight watchers all the time "a loss is a loss." But, on this diet, it doesn't feel like it. That kind of a loss feels like a failure. That kind of loss feels like I didn't do enough, didn't try hard enough, didn't follow the rules enough.

Yesterday was a rough day, but I felt like I was mostly in control. I just wasn't hungry. I didn't get all my water or my veggies in. I wasnt At all. I didn't want to eat. I didn't want to eat the same thing again and again and again. 10 days in and I am ready for some variety. This is the same issue I have with pretty much every diet I do. They're boring to me. I like variety and spice and fun.

But, today is a new day. I have a goal for this weekend. I have a plan to achieve that goal. As long as I don't get off track with all the yummy food I would rather eat :)

And, can I just say, BLESS MY HUSBAND. He is being awesome about this diet. He is supportive and kind and willing to just do whatever it takes. I am trying hard to make him foods that he enjoys while I munch on my celery sticks. But when I told him I just wasn't ready for him to eat a big ol' pizza in front of me, he didn't even bat an eye. Bless Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment