Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 19: Goal One Met

This morning I woke up, stepped on the scale, held my breath and was so happy to see that I lost a pound. I met my first goal on this diet, whichmakes me so happy!

At the same time, I'm really struggling with boredom and wanting to just eat more variety of foods. Not just "bad" foods, but I would love to mix my veggies, have a big, filling meal, etc. I'm not sure how the post detox phase of this goes. I know those 3 weeks are about maintaining, and I don't want to maintain at this weight. But, at the same time, 22 more days of eating basically the same thing over and over again is getting old fast. Had I to do it again, I would have started with the 26 day plan! But, here I am. At least the weekdays tend to go quickly!!

Today I ate out for the first time on this diet. I'm praying that it doesn't backfire on me on the scale tomorrow. I was good; smoked chicken and salad with lemon juice for dressing. But still, I will be eating just a bit for dinner and hoping that I stay on the downward scale. I'm yet to gain weight back, just those three days of almost stalling. But, i powered through that, so I think I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment