Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 3: Hungry Yet?

So, today is the first real day of the whole dieting portion of this plan. I got up, made my lunch, took my drops and got in the car. So far, it's been okay, but I'm not going to lie. I'm hungry.

Here is the food plan for today.

Breakfast: Drops, Coffee (black - bleh, but I'm determined to get used to it).
Lunch: Drops, 1/2 medium cucumber, 1 melba toast, 100g of non-fat cottage cheese, water
Snack: 1 small apple, water
Dinner: Drops, 1/2 medium cucumber, 1 melba toast, 100g lean beef, 1/2 orange, sparkling water
Snack: 1/2 orange, water or tea

Looking at it all written out, wow, that's not a lot of food at all. But I know it will be worth it in the end. Or at least in a few days. Right now I have a headache and it's just the end of my lunch break. Apparently Pam told my hubs that the first two days are the worst. I can imagine.

I feel good about taking control of my body today. At lunch, I was offered a yummy ice cream sandwich. I turned it down. It may have been a small thing, but it was a big thing to me. I also bought an APP for my iPad/iPhone to help me track what I'm eating, etc. I know I will need to work out, too, but not until I get used to eating less food. I'm afraid I'll pass out otherwise.

The goal is really just to get through today and tomorrow. Then, Saturday I can plan meals, portion meat, etc. I also need to find some good recipes, because I can already see that this could get dull fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment