Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 12: Nothing to report

I'm trying very hard to blog every day of this journey, but I'm running out of things to say. I don't want to be whiny all the time. I don't want to be grumpy and sad or frustrated. Today was a day. I didn't lose anything close to what I was hoping to lose. I've been hungry more today than normal. Going to the grocery store makes me sad and frustrated. Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully the scale will be better.

The strangest part of this diet is stepping on the scale every day. I have never, in my adult life, done that. I have always believed that a weekly weigh-in was enough to see where I really am. Getting on the scale every morning makes me very nervous. I am still not used to it.

Yup, that's all I got today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment